Thursday, April 9, 2009

Here we go round the mulberry bush

During my time as a Leadership Consultant I visited 21 different collegiate chapters of Alpha Sigma Alpha across the country.

SEMESTER ONE
Clayton State Colony, Clayton State University in Morrow, GA
Psi Psi, Northwestern State University, Natchitoches, LA
Rogers State Colony, Rogers State University, Claremore, OK
Delta Nu-A, Kettering University, Flint, MI
Beta Theta, Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, MI
Zeta Rho, University of West Alabama, Livingston, AL
Beta Mu, Henderson State University,
Psi Psi, Northwestern State University, Natchitoches, LA
Rogers State Colony, Rogers State University, Claremore, OK
Beta Gamma, Northeastern State University, Tahlequah, OK
Alpha Beta, Truman State University, Kirksville, MO
Beta Sigma, Missouri State University, Springfield, MO
Zeta Alpha, Missouri Southern State University, Joplin, MO

SEMESTER TWO
Rogers State Colony, Rogers State University, Claremore, OK
Gamma Gamma, Northwest Oklahoma State University, Alva, OK
Epsilon Epsilon, Emporia State University, Emporia, KS
Rogers State Colony/Theta Eta, Rogers State University, Claremore, OK
Beta Beta, University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, CO
Zeta Pi, Colorado State University - Pueblo, Pueblo, CO
Zeta Beta, University of Wisconsin - River Falls, River Falls, WI
Alpha Gamma, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA
Beta Pi, Concord University, Athens, WV
Theta Beta, Roanoke College, Salem, VA
Zeta Zeta, University of Central Missouri, Warrensburg, MO
Gamma Pi, Missouri Valley College, Marshall, MO

FAVORITE CHAPTERS
Psi Psi - The perfect first chapter visit. Had a blast with them and we instantly bonded. They took me great places to eat and we also had fun hanging out during the hurricane.
Zeta Alpha - The girls I stayed with were so much fun. I went out with them a couple of nights and had a great time. And they cut my hair!
Epsilon Epsilon - They fed me lots of ice cream and took me to a creepy, haunted bridge. I had so much fun just hanging out with them at the house that I stayed an extra day with them.
Beta Pi - These women made a point to come and hang out with me in the chapter lounge where I was staying. We also took a trip to Hobby Lobby and spent forever picking out fabric for shirts.
Gamma Pi - The funniest women I have ever met.

LEAST FAVORITE CHAPTERS
Beta Mu - Didn't feed me at all, left me in the dorm alone, didn't care about anything that I had to say
Beta Sigma - Lied to me, rigged elections, didn't give me a blanket, forgot to feed me a few times
Zeta Pi - Not motivated or passionate about Alpha Sigma Alpha
Alpha Gamma - Very fake and superficial, always late

FAVORITE MEMBERS
Psi Psi - Krystal Smith (Treasurer, Secretary, Parliamentarian, Ritual Chairman) and Whitney Rivett (President)
Rogers State/Theta Eta - Hope Chitwood (VP of PR and Recruitment and then President)
Beta Theta - Melissa Tucker (VP of PR and Recruitment)
Beta Gamma - Leanne Williams (Secretary)
Beta Beta - Sarah Groth (President)
Zeta Zeta - Annie Devine (VP of Panhellenic)

FAVORITE ALUMNA
Sue Zorichak, Boulder, Colorado

No comments: